I have been learning alot about our Grandmother Lucille and just today I talked to her best friend, Flora Clawson, and she told me alot of stuff; but the one thing I will share today is her favorite song. The rest of the story...you will have to come to the retreat to learn about her. She loved this song, if you can, look it up on the internet and listen to it.
Anything Your Heart Desires by Billy Walker here are the lyrics:
Anything your heart desires I would give to you my love.
All the world I'd like to give and hand to you the stars above.
I don't own the world or the stars in the blue
and all I can give is my love to you.
Anything your heart desires I would give to you my love {Piano}
I don't own the world....
I really liked the song and thought that these words have a message about the kind of person she was. Everyone I have talked to about her said she was a good woman, kind, sweet and loving. She was always giving and doing for others. So I am going to take these words to my heart and think that if she knew me she would love me too. Love to all, Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for gathering info mom. Those are pretty lyrics. She does know you and she does love you. :) I'm excited to learn more!
Post a Comment