Saturday, March 27, 2010
Any thoughts?
Thanks for visiting the blog. We are glad that you guys checked it out. We are feeling kind of bummed that no one made a comment though. Do you have any thoughts on our idea? If there is no intrest we don't have to do one. Please let us know what you are thinking so we can plan it or bag it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was getting my thoughts together on when would be the best time to have this. I would like to do it either the last week of July or the first week in August. Brianna has girls camp first part of July and drivers ed in June. If this is anything like Women's Conference ladies it will be awesome. It will not only be uplifting, but it will be a chance for us to spend some time "alone" away from all the demands life can put on us. I know we need those times in order to be better wives and mothers.
LET'S TRY AND MAKE IT WORK FOR ALL OF US! It will be fun.
Yes, I'm there too. I think it's a great idea and I'm glad you guys included me. I've been thinking about how fun a woman's retreat would be ever since I got the email from Marli. Let me know if there's anything I can do. I'm excited!
Post a Comment