I know some of you don't have a blog and don't really know anything about them. So I thought I would give you some quick tips because you don't need to become a contributor or anything like that (only if you want to.) You can just get on and check out the pictures and make a comment.
1.) Comments: If you have a comment about someone's post you can click on the little text "comment" at the bottom of their post and leave them a comment. You don't have to do a whole new post you can just leave a comment.
*I have also selected an option that emails us when someone has made a comment. If you are not getting those comments or you don't want to get those comments let me know. :) I just barely set that up so that's why Lani's original comment didn't get sent. (It doesn't email new posts just new comments.)
2.). Sidebar: I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that can do the sidebar so I have uploaded pictures of families. If you don't like the picture or have a more recent one just send it to me. :)
3.) If you want easy access to the blog you could add it to your favorites or add it to your desktop. Someone might want to help Nana to do that so that she can check it out and comment if she wants. To add it to your desktop all you need to do is pull up the site and right click anywhere on the page. A menu will appear. Click on "create shortcut". A popup box will appear asking if you want to send the shortcut to your desktop. When you click yes a little orange icon will appear on your desktop.
Let me know if anyone else has any questions or problems. I'm not that great at it but I can try to help you for sure. :)
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment