Friday, April 2, 2010
Do you KNOW her?
I am still learning how to do this. I thought it might be fun to see how well you know Mom, Nana GG (aka Billie to outsiders.) What did she use to curl her hair with? What did she use to play with as a child since she had no toys? What animal was she most afraid of as a child? What sound does she hate to hear because it makes her feel so sad and lonely? What age was she when her mother passed on to heaven? What chore did she hate the most? Where was she born? Do you know the date and year? Name her siblings. Do you know her middle name, do you know her parents names? No cheating by asking someone you have to answer on your own. If you don't know we will ask her to tell you on a post in the next few days. Ok if this made you think, don't you agree it will be fun to get to know each other alittle better? I do. These are things all her daughters will know but for the rest of you I think it will be fun to find out the answers. Let's enjoy finding out about each other. Ask us questions about yourself and see if we can answer them! Let's have fun with this blog. Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great idea mom.
What did she use to curl her hair with? I don't know what it was but I remember you telling me she would stick them in the kerosene lamps to warm them up. Was it
just a metal rod or something.
What did she use to play with as a child since she had no toys? I think I've heard this answer but I can't seem to remember.
What animal was she most afraid of as a child? Huh, not sure, rooster?
What sound does she hate to hear because it makes her feel so sad and lonely? The wind in the trees.
What age was she when her mother passed on to heaven? 16?
What chore did she hate the most? Getting water?
Where was she born? Ramah?
Do you know the date and year? December 7th, um, '38?
Name her siblings. Frank, Shirle, Lee, Alden and, man, I can't think of the last one. Is it Kay?
Do you know her middle name? Ethna
Do you know her parents names? Marion and Lucille
I'm excited to learn the ones I wasn't sure on and find out if I was right on any of them.
Pretty good. You got a few wrong, but over all pretty impressed. I won't tell you the right answers yet. Will let Nana do that. Way to go Marli.
Isn't anyone else going to try to answer the questions? I totally messed up her siblings. And once she told me I was thinking DUH I totally knew that. Anyway, I want to know other people's responses.
What did she use to curl her hair with? I don't know
What did she use to play with as a child since she had no toys? I want to say like sticks and rocks and pretended they were animals....I'm not positive though.
What animal was she most afraid of as a child? I don't know this one either
What sound does she hate to hear because it makes her feel so sad and lonely? The wind in the trees.
What age was she when her mother passed on to heaven? 14?
What chore did she hate the most? I don't know
Where was she born? Ramah?
Do you know the date and year? December 7th, I'm going to guess 37
Name her siblings. Frank, Shirle, Lee, are the only ones I really know
Do you know her middle name? Ethna
Do you know her parents names? Marion and Lucille
I could answer these but I'd be cheating since we were in Ramah for Easter and we were talking about these questions after the kids hunted eggs. I must be honest. I don't think I knew the answers to any of these questions except maybe Nana's birthday. I don't think I even knew that one for sure. These are cool facts. I think this is a neat idea. There's so much I don't know about you guys. I'm excited to learn more about everyone.
Post a Comment